Monday, July 18, 2011

Misc.

Happy Monday!  Although, I'm not sure that many people view Mondays as 'happy'.  ;)

I don't really have much to say, but I didn't want to go any longer without writing something on my blog.  ;)  You know... since there are so many people that would notice.  Ha!  ;)

I haven't done anything exciting enough to write about the past week.  I started a post about a garlic bread recipe, but I haven't finished it yet, so perhaps I'll finish that later.  ;)  Today I've been working on cleaning up the mess left behind by a cute little toddler.  It's like a tiny tornado went through every room of the house.  It's truly amazing how such a small person can make such a huge mess.  I think this is partly because she's a toddler, and maybe because I have a 'messy' gene that she may have inherited.  Let's hope it's not the latter!  ;)

Anyway, tomorrow I'm making some super awesome Cinnamon Rolls, and no, they're not the ones from the can.  Those canned ones will never taste good to you again after you've had these!  I'll try to get the recipe up in the next couple of days.

Also, on Saturday I'm guest posting at an awesome blog that I just love!!  I'm super excited about it, so I'll put up a link to that on Saturday.

If y'all are getting rain today, try to send it down South.  We sure do need it!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, even if you're just a 'blog stalker'. It's cool, we are too. :)