Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekly Menu - Halloween

Happy Halloween!!  :)  M (aka Rapunzel, although she will not be trick-or-treating this year) and I are planning on going to get some candy after her nap, just in case we have Trick-or-Treaters.  We've never had any, but we've moved so many times that I never know if we're in a big Trick-or-Treating neighborhood!  Best to be prepared, and worst case scenario, we're left with candy.  What a shame that would be.  ;)

I love to see the weekly menu plan of other bloggers.  I'm not sure why, but I always think it's fun to see what everybody else has planned for the week.  It also gives me ideas, which is always nice.  :)

I thought I would share our weekly menu with y'all.  I'm trying to incorporate new meals, since we seem to eat the same things over and over.

Monday:
DiGiorno Frozen Pizza
Really ambitious, I know, but I love a good frozen pizza.  Check out the DiGiorno Facebook page for a $2 off coupon!  :)

Tuesday:
Rolls
I haven't tried the pork chop recipe yet, so we'll see how it turns out.

Wednesday:
Scrambled Eggs
The best part about the sausage and pork chops is that they came from our beloved pig, Arnold.  (Maybe not beloved, since we knew all along he would become meat for us...)  ;)

Thursday:
Chicken Strips
Rolls
Leftover Zucchini Casserole

Friday:
Garlic Bread

Saturday:
Leftovers :)

Hope y'all have a safe and fun Halloween!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, even if you're just a 'blog stalker'. It's cool, we are too. :)