Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hairbows

I would love to have a little boy one day, and when I was pregnant I knew that we were blessed regardless of the gender of our baby.  I have to admit though, when I found out we were having a girl, I was SO excited to dress her in all sorts of girly, frilly things and put TONS of bows on her precious head...one at a time, of course.  ;)

I did NOT want to pay for bows though.  I figured it would be cheaper to make them, and more fun too.  So, my mom helped me make several before she was born, and they were super cute.  Unfortunately, she loves to pull off her headbands now, so we had to go a different route if I wanted her to wear bows with her outfits these days.  Thankfully she has some hair so I decided to make some small bows to clip onto her hair.  :)


These are all around 2 1/2 inches wide, so they don't look too big on her head.  ;)  


This one MIGHT be my favorite, maybe just because I like brown and pink together.


They aren't perfect, but they were fun and easy to do!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, even if you're just a 'blog stalker'. It's cool, we are too. :)