Monday, February 28, 2011

Swagbucks! :)

Today is a day you can make a little money by sitting right here at the computer.  No, you're not getting a job, and no, you're not going through weeks of training to earn a few bucks today.  I'm talking about Swagbucks!    (If you watch "The Office", you may be remembering the episode where Michael goes to the Job Fair and is talking about getting some "SWAG!!!", which he says means "stuff we all get".  It's totally unrelated to Swagbucks, but I think about the way he says it a lot, because he says it really funny.)

Anyway, Swagbucks is a website where you can earn tons of free prizes just by searching the web, shopping online, playing games, watching videos, and many more things!  I was a little skeptical about this site at first, but let me assure you, there is nothing weird about it, and I have earned $60 in amazon gift cards through it!  Let me explain a little more...

As I mentioned above, you can earn swagbucks in several different ways.  Let me mention that I'm not a super-swagbucker, only because I try not to spend TOO much time on this site.  So, if you're really dedicated, you can earn bucks pretty quickly.  I always get at least two a day by answering the daily poll and visiting their "Trusted Surveys" link.  You automatically get one point for each of these.  I also search on their site (it's just a search engine like google, only you sometimes are rewarded for doing searches!)  For example, if I searched for "Lava lamp"  (I don't know why that popped into my head), then I might end up getting 10 or even more swagbucks just for searching for that.  It's random, and you aren't always rewarded for searching, but it's fun when you are!  (Note: You can't get rewarded for back-to-back searches.  So once you're rewarded, don't expect to get rewarded again for a while, but you can get rewarded multiple times a day)  They also send out codes, where they'll give you a word or phrase in their blog (or somewhere else on their site) that you can type in on their homepage to get even more bucks!  Keep in mind that one swagbuck does NOT equal a dollar.  I always get a $5 amazon gift card when I'm ready to 'cash in' my bucks, and that costs 450 swagbucks.  Depending on how much you search and how much you time you spend on their site, you can get to that number fairly quickly.

Understand??  Maybe not.  Just trust Jennifer.

Today is a SPECIAL day though, because it is Swagbucks 3rd Birthday, which means that they are giving out  lots of codes today, which means that YOU can earn a lot of swagbucks today!!  :)  Plus, I saw on THIS website (Hip2Save.com) that when you register TODAY, you automatically get 30 swagbucks, and on top of that, you can enter the code "HipBirthday" when you register to get 50 more swagbucks!  So, do the math.  80 swagbucks just for signing up TODAY.  That is something to celebrate.  :)  So, if you're interested, go HERE to register, and don't forget to enter the code!

I will be honest and tell you that I have another motive for suggesting this site.  If you click on the link I provided, then I am officially 'referring' you, which means that when you search and are rewarded, then I am also rewarded with the same amount of bucks, up to a certain amount.  However, I DO love this site, and think you will too, so just focus on that part.  ;)  Plus, if you sign up, then you can refer your friends and get extra bucks yourself!  :)

So, go check out the site and start earning!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, even if you're just a 'blog stalker'. It's cool, we are too. :)