Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stick Around...

It's been busy around here!  I'm constantly picking up after little M, aka the 'tiny tornado', who picks up a few items, carries them a few steps, then drops them there once she finds something else to carry to another room.  ;)  Sometimes I get frustrated that I can't keep the house neat, but then again, there's just something super cute about finding a lone tiny baby shoe sitting in a random place.  I love her.  :)

Anyway, we've been doing a lot of work around the house, and I'm anxious to show y'all before/after shots!  I'll try to work on that.  Also, I have a fabulous Chicken Parmesan recipe to share.  I mean, YUM.  ;)  

So, stick around!  ;)

Hope y'all have a happy Wednesday!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, even if you're just a 'blog stalker'. It's cool, we are too. :)