Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy News!

I try to keep this blog more of a craft/recipe kind of blog, and save more personal things for my other blog.  I want to share with y'all something exciting though!  My family is moving again!  Of course, if you've moved a lot, like we have, that doesn't sound exciting.  It's a lot of work, but there's a super happy story behind this move.  The Lord has helped us each step of the way, and I'm definitely going to blog about it.  I don't expect everybody to want to read about it, but I'll be glad if it's encouraging to even one person.  :)  It's a story about how faithful the Lord is, and how powerful faith is!  :)

So, until then, please don't forget about our blog!  I'll have some more remodeling pictures to post about it soon, but it may not be until we move.  We'll see!

Y'all have a happy weekend!  Hope the weather is as fabulously cool where y'all are as it has been here!  (Of course, right now it's in the 80's, but last week it was still in the 100s, so THAT is cool to Texas.)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, even if you're just a 'blog stalker'. It's cool, we are too. :)